Mystery and crime books from Australia. News, views, reviews, releases and author appearances - crime fiction in Australia. Crime novels, mystery novels, detective stories, police procedural books, thrillers and soft-boiled mysteries

Thursday, December 21, 2006

And Hope To Die : J.M. Calder

The first Australian crime novel to be published in the new year will be And Hope To Die by J.M. Calder published by Penguin under the Viking imprint. It has a release date of 8 January.

The author is actually the pseudonymous collaboration under which John Clanchy and Mark Henshaw write.

This looks as though it's a harrowing psychological thriller dealing with child abductions. My copy arrived a day or two ago and I'm anxious to give it a go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am nearly finished reading And Hope To Die, it is a can't put down novel and I was up much too late last night. I am anxious to finish it, at the same time I will be sorry to finish it.

Elaine Elliot